All courses are scheduled Mountain Standard Time.
Interested in taking this course? Let Us know!
Register your interest now
(CE AVAILABLE IN: AZ, CA, CO, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MO, NE, WA)
This is a two hour course and is an introduction to the General Liability policy form and focuses on the coverage overview, coverage definitions, insuring agreement, conditions and additional insured requests. Key endorsements addressing additional insured status will be reviewed along with a sample contract requesting an additional insured and the impact this has on the policy.
The following will also be addressed in this course:
- The differences between occurrence and claims made policies
- Examination of coverages within the policy, including:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage
- Medical Payments
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Products and Completed Operations
- Definitions of the verbiage used within the policy
- Exclusions in a Commercial General Liability Policy
- Insuring agreements and conditions
- In-depth investigation of additional insured endorsements with expansion into:
- The history of the forms
- Which forms are used today and why
- A case study showing the importance of having the correct endorsement
- Review of the ACORD General Liability Application
*This course lasts 2 consecutive hours.