We will take an in-depth look at personal lines insurance. Topics include various homeowner and auto forms, endorsements, and umbrella forms.
- Avoiding Errors and Omissions
- A detailed review of claims and how to handle them
- Introduction to Excess and Surplus Lines
- The importance of insuring a building to value
- The difference between modular and manufactured home
- A look into flood and earthquake policies
- What a home policy covers and the endorsements available
- Review of personal auto and umbrella policy coverages
The following will also be addressed in this course:
This class is held for 3 consecutive days (excluding weekends), at the time selected on the event calendar, which reflects Mountain Time.
To enroll in this course, pick your date below.