The student will participate in creating comprehensive insurance program for a multi-state, multi-faceted garage risk. The student will experience working on a garage risk that has the following: used car dealerships, auto body repair shops and automobile service shops. While working on this risk, you will learn about coverages needed to properly protect this risk, while exploring loss control options as well.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) definition, outline, and preparation an RFP response
- Risk Overview
- Initial Coverage Overview
- Underwriting Concerns
- Description of Business Operations
- Ownership Structure
- Evaluation of current coverages and coverage deficits
- General Liability
- Garage Liability
- Drivers Information
- Garage Keepers
- Equipment Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Coverage
- Surety Bonds
- Supplemental Information analysis
- Loss runs
- General liability and Workers Comp class code reviews
- Supplemental applications
- Coverages Needed
- Sample Carrier Submission Letter
- Final Proposal
Topics addressed in this course are:
18 hours CE credit available in CA, CO, ID, IA, MS, MO, UT, VT, VA, and WY only.
This class is held for 18 consecutive days (excluding weekends), at the time selected on the event calendar, which reflects Mountain Time.
To enroll in this course, pick your date below.