Large commercial General Contractor Risks require an in-depth review to create a solid insurance program. Throughout this course, the student will need to uncover coverage needs, underwriting considerations, coverage alternatives and risk management solutions.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) definition, outline, and preparation an RFP response
- Risk Overview
- Initial Coverage Overview
- Underwriting Concerns
- Description of Business Operations
- Evaluation of current coverages and coverage deficits
- General Liability
- Drivers Information
- Equipment Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Coverage
- Supplemental Information analysis
- Loss runs
- General liability and Workers Comp class code reviews
- Supplemental applications
- Program comparison – WRAP vs. Package
- Coverages Needed
- Sample Carrier Submission Letter
- Final Proposal
During this course we will delve into:
This class is available in all states.
CE credits are available in most states, contact ICA for more information
This class is held for 15 sessions.