Large commercial General Contractor Risks require an in-depth review to create a solid insurance program. Throughout this course, the student will need to uncover coverage needs, underwriting considerations, coverage alternatives and risk management solutions.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) definition, outline, and preparation an RFP response
- Risk Overview
- Initial Coverage Overview
- Underwriting Concerns
- Description of Business Operations
- Evaluation of current coverages and coverage deficits
- General Liability
- Drivers Information
- Equipment Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Coverage
- Supplemental Information analysis
- Loss runs
- General liability and Workers Comp class code reviews
- Supplemental applications
- Program comparison – WRAP vs. Package
- Coverages Needed
- Sample Carrier Submission Letter
- Final Proposal
During this course we will delve into:
15 hours CE credit available in CA, CO, ID, MS, MO, UT, VT, VA, and WY only.
This class is held daily for 15 consecutive days (excluding weekends), at the time selected on the event calendar, which reflects Mountain Time.
To enroll in this course, pick your date below.