The participant will explore the world of personal lines insurance. The course provides the student with a detailed look into personal lines insurance.
- Premium Factors / Policy Credits
- Policy Format / Definitions
- Policy Exclusions & Endorsements
- Homeowners / Dwelling Fire:
- Premium Rating Factors
- Policy Format / Definitions / Forms / Endorsements
- Protection Classes and Fire Lines
- Replacement Cost Estimator Guide
- Excess vs Umbrella
- Underlying Insurance Requirements
- Insuring Recreational Vehicles and More
- Addressing High Net Worth and Affluent Clients
- Trust / Attention to Detail / Attentiveness
- Replacement Cost Estimator
- High Value Auto
- Additional Coverages:
- Employment Practices Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kidnap and Ransom
The following topics will be addressed in this course:
This class is available in all states.
CE credits are available in most states, contact ICA for more information
This class is held for 12 sessions.