A complete review of the commercial property policy is provided to include the arrangement of the policy, coverages provided, conditions, endorsements, and exclusions.
- The different types of commercial property to include topics such as:
- Business personal Property
- Services and Labor
- Property not covered
- Limits of the additional/extended coverages of the base commercial property policy.
Examples of these coverages are:
- Debris removal
- Electronic Data
- Newly acquired properties
- Optional coverages available that will help better protect your client’s property including:
- Actual cash value vs replacement cost
- Inflation guard
- Familiarization of conditions on the commercial property policy
- Examination of books and records
- Vacancy clause
- Premium audits
The following will be addressed:
****This course lasts 1 consecutive hour****
To enroll in this course, pick your date below.