Understanding the nuances of creating an insurance program for a large fine dining establishment with three locations in two different states, can be complicated. The student will be challenged by the broad array of offerings the restaurants provide while investigating the underwriting of this type of risk and creating insurance solutions for their exposures along with learning about the various types of loss control available for this type of risk.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) definition, outline, and preparation an RFP response
- Risk Overview
- Initial Coverage Overview
- Underwriting Concerns
- Description of Business Operations
- Evaluation of current coverages and coverage deficits
- General Liability
- Drivers Information
- Equipment Coverage
- Fine Arts Floater
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Coverage
- Supplemental Information analysis
- Restaurant details
- Loss runs
- General liability and Workers Comp class code reviews
- Supplemental applications
- Coverages Needed
- Sample Carrier Submission Letter
- Final Proposal
During the course the student will discover:
16 hours CE Credits available for CA, CO, ID, IA, MS, MO, UT, VT,VA,WA, and WY only.
This class is held daily for 16 consecutive days (excluding weekends), at the time selected on the event calendar, which reflects Mountain Time.