Quoting a large commercial Apartment Complex is complicated. Throughout this course, the student will need to research large property values, varied liability exposures, and underwriting considerations and recommend coverages and tools to help clients with their insurance needs.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) definition, outline, and preparation of an RFP response
- Risk Overview
- Initial Coverage Overview
- Underwriting Concerns
- Description of Business Operations
- Property Amenities
- Evaluation of current coverages and coverage deficits:
- General Liability
- Drivers Information
- Equipment Coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella Coverage
- In-depth review of supporting documentation
- Loss Runs
- Statement of Values
- WC and GL Class codes
- Coverages Needed
- Sample Carrier Submission Letter
- Final Proposal
We will delve into:
14 hours CE credit available in CA, CO, ID, MS, MO, UT, VT, VA, and WY only.
This class is held daily for 14 consecutive days (excluding weekends), at the time selected on the event calendar, which reflects Mountain Time.