This course lasts 1 hour.
An introduction to Cyber Liability, Directors and Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, and Errors and Omissions Coverage are provided in this class. The student will have a basic understanding of these types of coverages.
The following will be addressed in this course:
- A look into Cyber Liability coverages such as:
- The difference between cyber stand alone and the endorsement on a CGL
- First and third party coverages on a Cyber policy
- What Cyber Policies cover
- A review of Directors and Officers Liability
- What types of businesses need it
- What it covers
- Employment Practices Liability and why your insured needs it
- The gaps this coverage fills that were left by other policies
- What Professional Liability is as well as:
- The types of businesses that should have it
- The form that it's built on
- How to look out for gaps when moving from one carrier to another
*This course lasts 1 hour.
Live online events